Thursday, August 12, 2010

First day of preschool...

Kinlee had her first day of preschool today. I can't say that I was sad to send her off for a few hours. I was more excited for her to have some time with other kids her age and for her to be able to learn new and fun things. Her assignment for the first day was to make an "All About Me" bag. Her bag consisted of a picture of her, a pink bow (her favorite color), some goldfish (her favorite treat), Scooby Doo and Shaggy (fav. cartoon), and her birthday. Inside the bag there was a family picture of us at Seaworld and the Shamu she got while we were there. Here are a few fun pics I got of her before we headed out the door.

Teeth brushed-CHECK, Deodorant-CHECK, Perfume-CHECK

Her backpack from Grandma Kathy is almost bigger than she is!

MMM! Dr. Pepper! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!


Our little friend. It looked like it was dancing so Derk was making music and it was bopping around. Too funny! Kinlee was terrified of it. Good thing my camera lens let me stand way far away to get this picture because there was no way I was getting close to it either.

1 comment:

the cole family said...

I can't believe Kinlee is big enough for preschool! That's so exciting! And Brightyn sure is getting big too with her Dr. Pepper and all! Hahaha