Thursday, August 5, 2010

Fun times...

Here are a few fun things we have been up to these past few weeks...

Went up to Butterfield Canyon with some neighbor friends. We had so much fun! Ryan cooked up some amazing dutch oven food (chicken and potatoes, and peach cobbler). Thanks guys! We had fun.

Bees game on the 24th of July. Not sure why Kinlee looks terrified in the one picture? Thanks Grandma and Grandpa McDermaid!


Happy... Oh crap... Whoops!


Liberty Park today with Grandma McDermaid and cousin Dawson.




Oh, and I got a new computer. After 10 years, our other one finally bit the dust. It had pretty much no memory left on it and I couldn't even add new programs that I really needed in order to do my photography stuff. I am loving it! So now I have CS4 and I am so excited to start using it!

4 comments:

Kelsey Bendixen said...

Your family is how cute! I bet your so excited to have CS4, we should learn to use it together! Im still so lost haha

Kelsey Bendixen said...

opps I meant your family is so cute! Sometimes I get "click" happy and do it too fast lol

Modern Family said...

It looks like you guys are having a fun summer! We really do need to get together some time & soon!

Stacy and Ryan said...

You will love CS4!! It is so much fun to play with. I bet you will love having the new computer too.