Thursday, May 6, 2010

Five on Friday

Attempted to get a group shot this week of all the grandkids... Did NOT happen. There was not 1 picture where all of them were cooperating. Jagger and Brightyn were fussy and it was getting cold. I thought this shot was pretty cute though. I love how Dawson is ready for the pic but everyone else is doing their thing. Owell, maybe next time we will get lucky. I was a little bummed out and dissapointed in myself that I was not able to get any group shots.
Took the girls to Daybreak (wish I could move there). We managed to feed the ducks. They acted like they had not eaten in weeks. A few of them kept hopping up and pecking at my side so I flung them (a little elbow action) back into the water ;) It was SO SO SO windy that day we planned on having a picnic right on the boat dock but ended up having it at home.
Making good use of our Zoo pass.
Went to the South Jordan Aqautic Center today. I have to admit, the water was not very warm and it was just ok. I prefer WVC Rec Center. Also, the cute suits the girls are wearing, I bought last summer from Childrens Place website (clearance). Brightyn's suit is WAY to small, bought a 12 month thinking it would fit, but she is so long that I had to stretch the straps over here shoulders.

5 comments:

Stacy and Ryan said...

Hi Kim- your swimsuit is super cute! I think, I remember you saying that you bought it online. I am impressed it is so cute... Normally, when I buy online- it never fits right and it is UGLY! Your girls are too cute!!

Bailey Family said...

look at you in your new sexy swimming suit! i love it! Seriously darling! I think the picture of the kiddos was great! It really is such a bummer deal when you cant get them to look but it is so fun cause you can see all of their personalities. I think it is adorable! We still need to go out one of these nights! I will call ya in the next couple days and see what your schedule is like.

the cole family said...

and Your swim suite is hot!

i think it's awesome you are always taking your girls to some place new (well, new to me). :)

Melinda said...

so fun! I love all the cute pics and I love your swimsuit!! So so cute:)

Lisa D said...

Sorry you didn't like the pool!!! I feel bad now telling you we love it so you should check it out. I guess we really will have to try the WVC one. Your suit looks awesome!!