Friday, April 30, 2010

Zoo ZEE Zoo

I am such a slacker. Haven't had much motivation to blog (or clean for that matter) lately. These were taken last week, when it was spring. Apparently it is winter again this week? We got a pass to the zoo so that I could take the girls as much as I want this next year. I love the zoo. I could go there a million times and never get bored. I told Kinlee about the zebras and the baby giraffe that passed away, and every time we go she always mentions it. Brightyn could care less about the animals. She is such a good baby. Derk and I always say everyday how good she is. Kinlee and her are quite the opposite. Brightyn will fall asleep in our arms, a carseat, a stroller. Kinlee NEVER did any of those. She just screamed until she was at home in her crib. Brightyn is sick with a cold. She has had a fever all day and I am hoping that it does not turn into another ear infection.

Brightyn is getting SO long. I am assuming still off the charts. Her feet were hanging out of her carseat by a mile, so I decided to sell her travel system on KSL. She is now in Kinlees old rear-to-front carseat. It is nice to NOT have to carry her arond in the infant carseat anymore, although it does stink if she falls asleep in it, I have to wake her when I get her in and out.

Hmm... What elese... We went and ate at a mexican restaurant in Daybreak called Tio's tonight. It was pretty good. Not my fav. but good enough to go there again.






This is a pic of Kinlee around 9 months old. She was pulling herself up on everything, and standing while holding onto things. Brightyn seems perfectly content to NOT do anything but SIT. She just wants to sit and look at everything. She hates laying down on her belly or her back because I think she feels like she is going to miss something?

2 comments:

Bailey Family said...

so cute! The zoo looked like a great day to get out. What happened to that sunshine? boo for the cold! I want to hang out with ya! I started a new job this last week on top of my other one so i have been gone and crazy busy. We really missed you guys in St. George. We need to do it again, the weekend went by way too quickly!

Melinda said...

love the zoo glad it was sunny! i love to klook back at pics, so fun!