Sunday, October 4, 2009

October is here, along with good times!

October is one of the funnest months of the year! The weather is starting to cool down (almost too much lately), and all of the halloween festivities have started. We stay pretty busy. This weekend, we went to Gardner Village on Friday for breakfast with a witch. After that, the kids did a Halloween costume parade and a hay ride to a witches house. It was so much fun. Saturday we went to Frightmares at Lagoon. We go every year as a tradition. It is perfect weather, and not to crowded, plus the prices are a little cheaper to go in the fall. The kids had a blast. Kinlee would have went on every ride there if they would have let her. Luckily she is tall for her age (36 inches) which is what the min. requirement was for most rides, and she was able to go on them with an adult. She is my little fearless woman. I can hardly wait for next year wen Brightyn can join her on the rides. Kinlees first time to Lagoon was when she was only 9 months old! Can't wait for the rest of the month. Pumpkin patches, Cornbellies, and lots of candy and partying!

















7 comments:

Lisa D said...

I am impressed with how much you are getting out with 2 kids!! I love the first pic of you and Kinlee- so cute!

Bailey Family said...

cute fun pictures!!! It looks like you guys are kicking off the month of October with some fun! I wish it didnt get this cold so fast! I LOVE this time of year though! Love the girl's lady bug costumes! They look adorable!

Modern Family said...

Cute pictures, you guys are being very festive! I've never actually been to Frightmares, I want to do that some time. See you soon.

Modern Family said...

Oh ya, I like that old pic of Kinlee that you have as the header, so cute!

edwards family said...

I love October!! We had fun this weekend...LOVE your pics!

Matty and Jen-i said...

October is my favorite month too! I love the girls ladybug costumes.. they are super cute! You always have fun activities planned for Kinlee. I need to take some mommy lessons from you : ) haha

the cole family said...

I love family time...and the fall really is the perfect time for it! The picture of Kinlee enjoying that giant sucker is so cute!