Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Update to last post...







So.. I did it!!! I made the car seat canopy. I actualyl made two of them. ONe for me and one for my sister in law. They were not to time consuming. I think now that I have made a few, it would be easier if I ever made one again. I am pretty pleased with how they turned out, although I am sure if you looked close enough, you would see some mistakes in my sewing abilities. All that matters is that is looks cute and is not falling apart right???

*I also threw in a pic of my two princesses! Kinlee loves when I lay Brightyn in her bed next to her. It is a morning ritual. Maybe one day they will have little slumber parties in each others rooms and giggle all night long :)

P.S. Brightyn has still not lost any hair (as far as I can see). When I look back at pics of Kinlee at around 2 months old, she had lost most of what she had then it came in blonde. Hmm... Maybe Brightyn will stay brown?

4 comments:

Melinda said...

Darling!! They turned out so so cute! I wish I would have known you were making these I would have totally come over! I love projects that can be accomplished in one afternoon! You did a great job!

Lisa D said...

The canopies are so dang cute- I am impressed!!!

Bailey Family said...

You're amazing! Way to go! They both turned out so super cute. Such crafty friends I have:) Love the picture of the girls together sleeping. They grow too quickly!

Modern Family said...

The carseat covers turned out so cute! I remember Leesh & I finally got out own rooms, then we missed each other & I would sleep in her room!

I bet Brightyn's hair will lighten, but that's awesome she hasn't lost any yet! She's stylin'!