Monday, September 28, 2009

For all my prego friends and new mommies!


I have been wanting to make one of these things forever, and found the easiest pattern online. It is called a car seat canopy. I am sure you have all seen them... I am always draping a blanket over the carseat for when Brightyn falls asleep, and ot always falls off, and gets in the way of the handle... yada yada yada... so here it is, if you want to make one. I am going tomorrow to buy fabirc. Hobby Lobby as the cutest prints (and Ikea but they are more expensive) This would ba a cute gift too!

Here is the link!

http://www.while-they-sleep.blogspot.com/2009/07/my-good-friend-beth.html

2 comments:

Lisa D said...

You should have had me make you one of these!!! I got 45 inches of fabric for mine and it barely fits- I wonder if the lady has a smaller car seat??

jill said...

How funny!! Me and my mom saw these at Gardner Village and decided that we could probably make one!! Thank you so much for the link, that will be so helpful!! They are the cutest, when I saw them I had to have one!!