Saturday, October 24, 2009

All you need is love...

Kinlee's Idol - Cousin Dawson (she absolutely adores him)

Freezing our ace's off at the game!



Busy times! Went to take pics of "the grandkids" for grandma to have an updated pic with all of them. Let me say it is NOT easy figuring out how to pose a 2 month old and a 3 month old in pics! They were so well behaved, and the babies did awesome! We were a little rushed on time, and it was cold out, so we did the best we could, here are my 3 favs!

Saturday (today) was the Utes game. We go every year as a tradition, Derks parents buy tickets for all of us to go. It started to rain not long after getting to the game, and I was chilled to the bone, and could not warm back up! The kids had such a fun time, I think they were to busy having fun to realize they were cold. Brightyn slept most of the time and baby Jagger was just chillin. The game went in to overtime and we won 23 to 16. Thanks for the fun time grandpa and grandma!

4 comments:

Leesee Girlyfield said...

Great job on the pictures of the grandkids! It's always hard to get a picture with so many kids involved but these really are amazing.

Young Family said...

Fun :) I like Kinlee's bangs. Mike told me last week I should have Reagan's cut with bangs but I can barely manage a ponytail most work days. The grandkids are all cute.

Modern Family said...

Their pictures turned out great, that would be hard working with that many young kids. You're so good at photography!

The Bevans said...

so darn cute!