Thursday, November 12, 2009

Where to start...

We have been a little busy lately and I have not taken the time to blog for awhile, so here is whats been up...
Derks mom got tickets to Disney Princesses on Ice. So last night the three of us went (Brightyn stayed home with daddy). I have never seen so many little princesses running around in my life! Kinlee absolutely loved the show, even though there are several princesses we have never watched (due to the dvd's being in the Disney vault).
Kinlee was Cinderella. This is her new favorite show.

She wanted a 20.00 light up Tinkerbell thing that they were selling. I said NO :( This picture looks JUST like a pic of Derk crying when he was about this age.



Kinlee and Grandma Kathy

Noodle and Chubba Bubba

Brightyn has recently been so interested in looking at everything. She loves the birds on her swing, and this little playmat.

My two pretty ladies.


Halloween at Derks aunts. This is the first year since we have been together (9 years) that we have not dresesed up. To hectic with the kids, and we did not want to spend the money on costumes.


Trick or Treat, Smell My feet!

Kinlee and cousin Dawson.




Party at Jamie and Marty's. Pin the hat on the witch.

Musical Chairs. Notice Kinlee is the ONLY girl?



Lil miss smiley. Such a happy chubba! She talks to us and smiles all the time.

Freezing cold at the pumpkin patch 2 days before Halloween.

3 comments:

Bailey Family said...

YEAAAAA you posted pictures! i love seeing the latest of that cute family that lives around the block that for some reason i never get to see. I love the social aspects of summer and the evening walks. Stinking weather! Looks like we better arrange a dinner date to the Mexican restaurant so we can see each other. You guys are great, love the new pictures. Yeah we missed ya in the neighborhood on Halloween but it looks likes you had a fun time!

Lisa D said...

Yeah- you posted!! I love how cute you dressed Kinlee up for the Princess show- just a little jealous I don't get to do that!! I need to come over and get my Brightyn fix- looks like she has changed a ton!

Modern Family said...

I haven't seen Brightyn in a while, I can't believe how big she is getting! I love all your pictures, the one of you & Derk is so cute! Love you guys!