Saturday, January 31, 2009

My buddy and me...



























Today me and my best little buddy went to the zoo. We love having mommy/daughter dates. I love spending time with Kinlee just the two of us. It was SO nice outside today. Kinlee insisted on riding the "ladybug" on the carousel. We also got to see the giraffes up close. They were doing some training and feeding them carrots (who knew giraffes liked carrots) and we were so close we could touch it. (we didn't though). A few times he was staring right at us and his head was like a foot away, it freaked me out a little. Kinlee's favorite was the elephants, and she kept saying, "I don't like those monkeys..."

8 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun, it was probably nice to get out of the house! I can't wait for spring! I hope you're feeling better soon!

The Larson Fam said...

That does look like it was alot of fun. Wasn't it way cold? Easton's favorite was also the elephants/giraff's when we took him and he loved the toy store, we had a really hard time getting him out of there..LOL! I love the new pic of Kin, she is sooo cute! Cute new blog also!

edwards family said...

I love looking at your blog, you always do fun things. LOVE the picture of Kinlee, she really is such a doll. I really need to get my boys out of the house, thanks for the idea, I think I will take them to the zoo.

Melinda said...

Happy Birthday!

Lisa D said...

What a fun day out! It is so weird to see zoo pics in the snow.

The Staggs said...

so...I'm only 4 weeks behind you--yay for babies. And now our babies can be best buddies. What do you think you're having??

Lisa D said...

Mary was supposed to tell me I am having a girl but no luck with that!!! You should definitely go over there just for fun- I can go with if you want.

The Larson Fam said...

Hey Kim, Yes I'm sure hoping for a Valentines baby. I can't wait to have another. A girl would be nice, but don't really see it happening especially after finding out that were adding another boy, but I'm so excited to see him!! Do you know what your having yet?