Thursday, January 22, 2009

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to...


When you were born we held you in our arms and just kept smiling at you. You always smiled back, your big eyes wide open full of love. You were such a beautiful sweet baby. Now as we watch you grow up and become your own person... We look at you, your laughter, your happiness, your simplicity, your beauty, and we wonder... Where will you be in 15 years and we wonder where will the world be in 15 years... We just hope that you will be able to enjoy a life of sensitivity, goodness, accomplishment and love. But most of all, we are very proud of you and love you dearly.


Love,

Mom and Daddy


Kinlee, you are such a spunky little lady, always full of "attitude" as I like to call it. You are so smart, it amazes me everyday the things you know and say and do... Thank you for bringing so much joy into our lives.

10 comments:

Brittnie or "Bert" said...

Happy Birthday Kinlee! Hey Kim I have some pics for you from the night before Kinlee was born. Ya, remember that night? Oh the memories. Well call and give me your email and I'll send them to ya.

Lisa D said...

Love the picture! Kinlee cracks me up.

Kassie said...

Congratulations, on the new baby that will be so fun!! I hope you have been feeling well, I know the first part is rough!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Kinlee! Her party turned out great; she has so many people that love her! You guys are so lucky to have such a special, "spunky" little girl, she is so lucky to have you guys too! She'll be such a good big sister.

the cole family said...

Kim, what a sweet letter to write to your sweet daughter! So loving & perfect.

Happy Birthday Kinlee!

Melinda said...

What a picture!! Hope you all had a good day!

edwards family said...

Kim, Your such a good mommy! Kinlee is so lucky to have such wonderful parents. Your new little one will just love big sis. Hope your feeling better w/ the new medicine. Happy b-day Kinlee.

Brad and Kristi said...

That was is so cute, did you really write that, it seemed like a poem out of a book.

Young Family said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Kinlee - Derk and Kim...let the fun begin - at least you are already pregnant and can't back out when she hits the terrible twos....I hear 3 is worse :( I have a gift for Kinlee so we'll need to bring it out soon.

The Larson Fam said...

Oh, Kim that is so sad!! It looks like she just wanted to dig right in and not blow out the candles. I have to admit though, they look so dang cute when they cry. I love her cute little birthday girl shirt, its perfect. I'm sure Kinlee ended up having a great day! Happy, Happy Birthday Kinlee.