Thursday, February 12, 2009

Our little peanut...


So here is is! The first picture of baby McDermaid. Derk swears he saw a "penis" hahaha, but obviously it is much to soon to determine the sex of the baby. I have a feeling it is a girl only because I feel VERY much the same as when I was pregnant with Kinlee. We were pretty much right on with the due date. I thought Aug. 28th and the Dr. estimates Aug. 29th. We took Kinlee with us to the first appt. today. We want her to be involved as much as possible with everything. We have moved Kinlee into her "NEW" big girl bedroom into a full size bed. Surprisingly, she loves it. I wanted to do it sooner than later and did not want her to feel like she was being kicked out of her old room when the baby comes. I will post pics of her new room once all the pieces are together.

9 comments:

Lisa D said...

YEAH!!!!! I am so excited everything looked good and jealous you got to see the baby so early.

Erin Stones said...

So fun! We moved Liberty into a big bed before Hannah was born as well. Best thing we ever did, doing it early. Even after Hannah was born Liberty was still a little unsure about Hannah having her room- but I am sure that the transition was much better doing it early! Jake was just sure #2 was a boy, and we had a girl, so... tell Derk good luck on that one!

Melinda said...

So exciting!! I will have to come see the finished product!!

Unknown said...

How cute! It looks like you! Ha! Ha! This is an exciting time for you guys, we are so happy for you.

edwards family said...

Kim, fun to see the picture of the baby. I hope Derk gets a boy, they're just soooo much fun. If its a boy you get the best of both worlds. When will you find out the sex?

McDermaid Fam said...

we will fin dout on March 13th what we are having...

The Staggs said...

I'm soooo excited. I hope we have the same sex so they can be best buddies. I get my first ultrasound in 2 weeks!!

The Larson Fam said...

How cute! I can't wait to start looking at ultrasound pic's again. Very soon I'm sure!!

edwards family said...

Once again love the picture of Kinlee. She is just BEAUTIFUL!