Sunday, December 7, 2008

"Egghead" - a.k.a. Sheldon




When I was younger I used to watch Garfield. There was an egg on there named Sheldon, which just so happens to be my little brothers name as well. It has been a nickname that I have teased him with for years. My brother took these pics of us today and did an AMAZING job. We have not had real family pics done since last December. Bonus! It was free since my brother did them. He has a way nice camera with a killer lens. He is always looking to "practice" so if you know anyone that needs some pics, he might have some time extra time on his hands:) Thanks EGGHEAD and aunt "Magin". haha

10 comments:

The Larson Fam said...

Kim, your pic's turned out so good. I love the first one! You have such a cute family! Love Mindy:)

jdrichards said...

Love the family pics, they look great! Thanks so much for taking our family pics. We just returned from Cali, so I will call you soon to get together before Christmas.
-Jana & Dave

edwards family said...

Hi kim, yes this was our first year decorating the tree in memorey of the twins. It was alot of work but so much fun. You and derk are such a cute couple and little kinley makes you complete. Cute pics.

edwards family said...

Sorry I spelled Kinlee wrong, I had a feeling I did.

Unknown said...

Your pictures turned out great! Thanks again for doing ours!

jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jill said...

Cute family pictures!! You have the cutest pictures, you do such a great job!! I love the pictures you took of us, be prepared your pictures are our christmas card!! Thanks again!!

edwards family said...

Hey kim, I need a favor, do you have a cute picture that you've recently taken of misty and chaz together or even a cute one of parker and dawson together? I also need one of marty and jamie , I liked the one you took of both of them kissing ryker on the cheeks.I don't know if you have a disc I can borrow. I need them for a craft gift I'm doing for x-mas. let me know. thx mandy

edwards family said...

no problem, I'll just ask them.thx

Young Family said...

Great pictures guys! Good picture taking runs in the family :O)