Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Lights and Boo Boo Chickens

Life is so rough :(

One of the few times Kinlee was NOT being a Boo Boo

(not the best pic of Kinlee and Derk :)-

Last Sunday night we went Downtown to see the lights for part of Derks birthday celebration. We brought Kinlee's stroller (knowing that more than likely she would NOT want to sit in it). Sure enough, she screamed to get out (see first pic). We let her out so she could walk around, but instead we ended up chasing her all over the place. She is one wild woman. We ended up leaving early because Kinlee was being a Boo Boo Chicken. (Derks parents and Derks brothers family stayed). Hopefully next year will be more eventful.

4 comments:

the cole family said...

More eventful next year?! It sounds like you had plenty going on! I love to see my girlfriends with older kids because then I kind of know what to expect next - like crying because they have to sit in the stroller & chasing them around when they're out...I have no idea how I'll handle that!

Thanks SO MUCH for being willing to try & reschedule pics. I am totally bummed that today didn't work out because I am really looking forward to it.

Kelsey Bendixen said...

Kim, you look really pretty in your picture with your VERY cute family. Time to add another cutie.

Kelsey Bendixen said...

Kim I just posted the last message and for some reason it went under my sister in laws blog, this one will probley do the same.

Kelsey Bendixen said...

OH my heck, by the way it's Mandy. Not sure how to fix this. I'm using chads moms computer.