Friday, December 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Derk!

One of the most precious gifts from heaven above, is the gift of a daughter, for a Daddy to love. I've been blessed to have a Daddy like you. You're my pal, my buddy, and my best friend too.

Love, Kinlee

Photobucket

To my better half,

Happy birthday Derk. Thanks for working so hard to take such good care of our family. You really are my better half. Kinlee absolutely adores you, and I can see why. You were raised to be such a loving and kind person, and now it has carried on to your own family. We love spending every chance we get doing fun things with you dad. Hope your birthday is a good one. Love you lots.

Thank You For Loving Me - Bon Jovi

4 comments:

the cole family said...

HEY. What a great idea for your hubbies b-day! I'll have to remember that...

Do you have a Facebook profile? I just added Jennilyn and you and Derk are totally in her profile picture!!!! For like a reunion or something?

Check it out http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1345029997&ref=name#/profile.php?id=731738083&ref=nf


And you really need to get on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1345029997&ref=name#/profile.php?id=1345029997&ref=name

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Derk! We love you & are so grateful for the friendship we have with you guys. You are such a great husband, father & friend! Have a great day!

Melinda said...

HAppy Birthday! Hope you have a great day!! You oldie!!

jill said...

Cute pictures!! Happy Birthday Derk!! Hope you had a great day!!