Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Sh*@ Happens - Literally




Here is a good laugh for all you moms out there. As you all know I am in the process of potty training Kinlee. She knows how to get on and off by herself (at our house) and even knows how to wipe after she goes pee... However, there are bound to be accidents sometimes. Today as we were getting ready to take a bath, she was naked, and apparently had to go poop right as I left the room to go get a towel. I came in and there was the biggest surprise waiting for me. Not on the toilet, on the floor next to the toilet. To funny to get mad, so I just cleaned it up and told her she needs to go on the potty next time. P.S. I put Kinlee on the toilet "before" I took these pics, in case she had to poop anymore.

5 comments:

Lisa D said...

That is so nasty- I might puke!

The Larson Fam said...

How funny is that!! I think Kinlee may have just wanted to surprise you. That was hilarious, thanks for the laugh!! Merry Christmas! Mindy:)

edwards family said...

So funny! those are such cute moments. Call me crazy! I don't know Lisa but does she have kids? hahahaha

Matty and Jen-i said...

Omgosh that is the funniest thing ever! I love kids!

Unknown said...

At least she was in the bathroom! She's doing good. When you have kids or pets, you're always cleaning up some type of bodily fluid or waste.