Saturday, December 20, 2008

One "HUGE" family...



We had the "McDermaid" Christmas party last night at Derks grandmas house. The McDermaid family is HUGE, and every year it seems like more and more are added. Wherever I go, I swear, someone knows a member of the McDermaid family. It has been so much fun for me to watch all the kids grow up. It's fun to be part of a big family. Last night Santa came, and the kids were singing songs and opening presents. I got teary eyed several times just seeing how much fun they were having (I was trying not to let anyone see)... Anyways, hope everyone has a good Christmas. Enjoy our cute family and the slideshow.

4 comments:

the cole family said...

Kim, I just adore the picture of Kinlee you added to the top of your blog...it lead me to your photography blog and I really love the creativity you've expressed in the family pictures you posted. You keep gettin betta & betta! Good work!

the cole family said...

p.s.

I wish you would have taken this up 5 years ago so you could have done my wedding pictures!!!

Unknown said...

Looks like fun! I don't have a big extended family, but my family seems to keep growing; my mom's house is getting too small for all of us. But I love it.

Brad and Kristi said...

I love the new picture of Kinlee. She is such a doll.