Thursday, January 1, 2009

Oops I did it again...

If you are taking the time to read this post... Well, then you now know that I am pregnant! Yeah. I will be 6 weeks on Friday. I know it is a tad bit early to share this news, but I was so excited today, with the new year coming and knowing what we have to look forward to, that I couldn't not share the news... We wanted Kinlee and our "next" child to be about 3 years apart. Little did we know that I am like fertile Mertile and it happened a little sooner that we thought. So Kinlee and the baby will be 2 years and 7 months instead:) My estimated due date is August 28th. The funnest part about it all, my sister in law Misty is also pregnant. She is almost 10 weeks and is due the very beginning of August. It is going to be so much fun having these 2 cousins so close in age. This will be it for us FOR SURE! After this, we are done reproducing. 2 seems like the perfect number of kids to complete our little family. Hope everyone has a happy new year. I know we will have lots of fun things in store for us this upcoming year. Welcome 2009!

15 comments:

Lisa D said...

Yeah!!! We get to be belly buddies together!

Rob, Em & Dylan said...

We are so excited for you guys & can't wait to meet the little one! Happy New Year!

Melanie said...

Congratulations!!! That is SO exciting! I hope you're feeling good!

edwards family said...

Kim, there is no better way to ring in the new year!!!! CONGRATS! I hope you get a little boy or it would also be great to have girl for Kinlee. I'm sure Mist is excited.

the cole family said...

Congrats again!!! your ticker on the side of your blog is soooo cute! My sister also said 2 was enough for them...now that her "baby" is 2 1/2 she's rethinking. :)

Erin Stones said...

That is so exciting! Congrats! With our first it took us four years to get pregnant. So... with the second we thought that we better start trying sooner than later so that our kids wouldn't end up being 10 years apart. Well it happened in one month. So needless to say- we weren't exactly planning on having kids not quite two years apart. We thought that they would be more like 3 years apart as well. I have decided that kids come when they are supposed to! We wouldn't want our kids any other way! Congrats again- good luck with those summer months!

Brittnie or "Bert" said...

CONGRAT!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys. Kinlee will love to have another one around.

The Larson Fam said...

Wow! That is so cool! Yes, I agree what a great way to bring in the New Year for sure. I want one sooo bad also, but of course I will wait awhile. You and Misty will have so much fun together in the coming months! Wouldn't it be cool if you had a boy and Misty has a girl. Good luck to you on your pregnancy and a big CONGRATS!!!

Bailey Family said...

Kim this is fabulous news! Congrats!! So much fun and such fun New Year news! My birthday is the 27th of August so lets make sure that you have it on that day instead of the 28th okay. Since you have all control of making that happen. I am so excited for you and Derk! Congrats!!

Brad and Kristi said...

Congrats guys! Hey maybe it will be twins (I know Derk is hoping for that)!

Young Family said...

You're cute. Congrats guys!

The Staggs said...

Yay--congratulations. I'm hoping to not be too far behind you. Good Luck!!

edwards family said...

Kim, your posts made me laugh.UH no picture of me in the water.I hate salt water, but love the sand. McCade didn't like the water either. Maybe next time, he will be older.

edwards family said...

Kim, I wanted to ask if you would want to take Tate and Rems 4&3yr. pics. if so let me know when a good time would be for you and i will make it work. I don't care where we go, I love the pics at the capitol. whatever you want though. i could drive too.

Matty and Jen-i said...

Oh Kim! That's so awesome! Congrats girl!