Friday, November 7, 2008

Now's your chance...

As you all know, I am trying to get into photography a little bit. The only problem is, I have only had the chance to photograph one family (thanks Jill and Joe). Up until now, I have just been using Kinlee, Derk, my brother and my sister. So here's the deal... I want to take some family pics of you guys! This would be a great opportunity to get FREE pics done of your family, and great to use with your Christmas cards this year. I am serious! If you want to get this done, let me know soon so we can figure out when and where. I know of a few fun places we can go : ) P.S. I know I "blog" way to much, but I have nothing more exciting to do when Kinlee is taking her daily nap.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm in, but Rob wants us to wear hoodies in our Christmas pics, so as soon as they are purchased we'll do. But I'd love you to take some pics of Dylan too.

Melanie said...

I would love for you to take some pictures of our family and/or just Mason. Just let me know if you want to.

Melinda said...

so so cute! I love them! i have a friend that wants you to do it!

wrights said...

You know i'm in !I'll talk to you about it next week thanks your great!

The Staggs said...

Count us in. How are Sundays for you?? And our family consists of me, Trent, and Chewy--haha

Brad and Kristi said...

Were in! Let us know when you can it looks like your schedule is filling up.

Erin Stones said...

You don't blog too much- but if you are looking for something to do during nap time you could just have a second baby who NEVER sleeps when your first one is! So convenient! It's been a long day.

Bailey Family said...

You can always use our little Reagan if you are wanting to do some baby pictures. I loved the picture that you took at your halloween party of him. His eyes look so pretty. Let me know if you want to and I would be sooo willing:)

Duffin Family said...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take our family pictures! I have been dying to have someone take our pictures for months! You do such a great job too! So fun isn't it? I'll call you and we can set up a time.

The Larson Fam said...

Thank you!! I just started so I am trying to get familiar with doing more things. I really liked yours too. Those pic's of Kinley are amazing and so darling! I def want to be in line for some pic's to be taken of my family. I have an appt set for the 22nd of Nov at Kiddie Kandids to get are Chrismas ones done and I could cancel that if you would like to take them, but I would have to pay you something to do it. I think that those pic's you have posted to your blog are so cute! You do a good job!