Thursday, November 6, 2008

Now she knows her ABC'c...

Sorry, I could not figure out how to flip this video, so just tilt your head to the left and enjoy! We have been really working with Kinlee on her ABC's and she finally has them down. She was crying in this video because I tried to take her little "ABC Doggie" away from her so she would sing by herself, but she started to cry so I gave it back. She still has a hard time with the L-M-N-O part, but other than that, this girl has it down. We are so proud of our little Kinlee. She just absorbs things like a sponge. She picks things up so fast. Her new thing that she says is, "What that guy/lady doin?" wherever we go. Today at the store she asked me like 5 times "what that guy doin?" about the man in front of us in line. He was laughing at Kinlee. Now are next tasks will be potty training, colors and shapes! HMMM... Any suggestions? Should be fun.

5 comments:

the cole family said...

Oh Kim she is adorable!!!!!!!!!

Leesee Girlyfield said...

What a little smartie! She is so sweet! :)

Unknown said...

She is so smart! Go Kinlee!

The Bevans said...

Way to go Kinlee!

Bailey Family said...

KIM! I am such the worst at finding peoples blogs.... I need to branch out and go searching more often because when I do I find people that I know!!! Your blog is so stinkin cute! I love all of your pictures. You are doing such a good job at Photography. Way to go! Your pictures are all way beautiful. It helps that you have such a cute family to take pictures of too! Kinlee is such a doll. Cute video! We need to get together soon! I want to play with you more.