Saturday, October 11, 2008

Witchy Poo's

Me, Kathy and Misty (my gorgeous sis in law)




Every year I go with Derks mom and my sister in law Misty (and her sisters and mom) to Gardner Village for "Witches Night Out". This year we were all so busy, that we couldn't manage to go on the actual witches night out weekend, so we met up and went yesterday to just walk around and look at all the cute stuff. I had to work at 5 so I was only able to go for about 2 hours. The girls all went to dinner at Archibalds after I left and shopped some more. There are so many fun (but pricey) stores at Gardner Village. My favorite is "Just us Girls", they have the cutest girly things in there and a lot of cute gift ideas as well. It was a fun time.

3 comments:

Leesee Girlyfield said...

Those witches are so cute! I love the photoshop you did on that first picture. I keep forgetting to try it out but now that I'm thinking about it, I'm going to go try it out right now. Hopefully I can remember how. If it tuns out good, I'll post it on my blog.

the cole family said...

I LOVE Gardner Village! I was just there today, and I'll be there for the next 2 weekends!

It's a tradition for my family to go to the Witches Night Out too!!! We catch the dinner & a show at The Gathering Place. This year will be the 3rd of 4th year.

What are you guys going to be for Halloween this year?

jill said...

Hey have they already had witches night out? Because, I was wanting to go to that! If not, do you know when it is?
If you want to take pictures of Gavin or our family I would love you to, I keep saying we need a new family picture!!