Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Trial and Error


The award for "Rookie Of The Year" goes to... Tonight my best friend since 3rd grade let me take some pictures of her 4 month old son Dylan. He is so adorable. We kind of got a rough start to the picture taking. First of all, I forgot to turn the camera on. Then everytime I would take a picture it was blury for some reason. I could not figure it out. Finally I realized (actually Derk did) that when the flash was popping up, it was hitting the brim of my hat (I had no idea). The whole time, I was thinking something was wrong with my camera. Well, after all the trials and errors, we finally got some good shots. It was getting late, and Dylan had a long day with mommy at work, and was tired of waiting for me to get my act together. Thanks Rob and Em for letting me practice.

** OK so talk about idiot... As I was posting my 2 favorite pics of Dylan, I freakin deleted one and now it is gone, from my memory card!!! AHHH!!! One of these days I am gonna get all this figured out if it kills me.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

hey bring your memory card over and lets see if I can still get pics off:)

Unknown said...

Thanks for taking our pictures! Sorry Dylan wasn't too cooperative! We'll try it again some time soon.