Saturday, October 4, 2008

Pictures and Charlie Chow's...

Today I made my brother Sheldon and my sister Melody go with me to Memory Grove so I could take some pictures of them and test out my new camera. Yes it was raining and I was trying to hold my umbrella up so my camera would not get wet, and take pictures at the same time (not so easy...) I got some awesome shots. Check out my photography blog to see all of them: http://kimberlydanae.blogspot.com/. After the pics, my brother was raving about this chinese restaurant on 400 south. It was called Charlie Chow's. It was delicious. I would recommend it to anyone. I can't wait to go there again. Thanks Mel and Shel for getting wet, and letting me boss you around a bit. I can do that you know since I am the oldest sibling!

3 comments:

Lisa D said...

I really like the red door pics!! What camera did you buy?

Unknown said...

Your pics turned out great. We should go to Gardner Village this week & do Halloween pics.

The Bevans said...

Nice work! If you need any kids to shoot, mine are available! :) Big bummer about Kinlee being sick.