Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Most likely to be in GQ Magazine...



When Derk was a senior in highschool, he was voted "most likely to be in GQ Magazine." He would be so embarassed if any of the guys from work found out. My brother shared with me, the coolest place to take pictures. It is going to be our little secret. As you can see, the railroad tracks and the backdrop is beautiful, and there are some cool old buildings and lots of rusty metal. I love it. Derk makes a great model. He is so hot! Yum. I think he is so handsome. When Derk and I first met (over 8 years ago), he only weighed 145 pounds. He was a little on the thin side. I like him with some meat on his bones. What a hunk!

6 comments:

Young Family said...

You crack me up!! But, okay, I loved the pics Mr. Stud (your secret is safe with me but probably not with Mike when he sees this = man are you going to get $#@#). Nice pics Kim!! I think it's your camera that makes him look so hot :O)

Lisa D said...

Who knew Derk looked so good in a cowboy hat and he is even not wearing a sports outfit- I don't know if I have ever seen him in normal clothes!! j/k Derk.

Erin Stones said...

I totally remembered that he was voted that in high school as soon as I saw the title of this post- that's so funny! The past ten years have done him well- nice photos!

Unknown said...

Oh Derk your so YUMMY come to papi ha ha yes i love that place Kim i know of it billy and i took pics there long ago. i love it i think you need to get Kinlee a Cowgirl hat and do Xmas pic that way......

jill said...

HAHAHA!!! I love the pictures!! I remember when he was voted most likely to be in GQ magazine!! I love the one with the straw in his mouth!! Good job Kim!!

wrights said...

Um yes what a hottie brett would never do this and let me print them did you take these? We need someone to take ours this year but we're like really cheap so let me know if that could be worked out they look great!miss you guys lets hang out soon.