Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Cause' every little thing... is gonna be alright...

"Hanging Out"
Kinlee and I went to Liberty Park today. It is so far away from where I live (like 20 miles each way) but so worth the drive. On the way there Kinlee wanted me to play some "Bob Mahley" (Bob Marley). I absolutely love him. There is this song called "Three Little Birds" one of our favorites. It says: "Don't worry, about a thing... cause' every little thing, is gonna be alright" and it is so true. It got me thinking about life. If you know me, you know I am by no means into religion... However, I believe in fate (definition: the supposed force, principle, or power that predetermines events) and that things happen for a reason. There are so many little things that I have worried about in my own life, and now that I think about some of them, they are small compared to others. I have a best friend who went through struggles with fertility issues, I have another good friend that has an uncurable disease. However, in the end, the one friend with fertility issues was blessed with a baby, and my other friend that has an uncurable disease and was told she would never have children, also had a miracle. It's like the Carrie Underwood song "Sometimes that mountain you've been climbing, is just a grain of sand." It's so true. I geuss my point is, don't worry, about a thing... cause' every little thing, is gonna be alright. Things happen for a reason, whether or not it is to make us a stronger person, or a better person, or to teach us about life. Things have a way of working themselves out. I truly believe that. I will stop rambling on about this. If you ever need a cheering up, throw in a little Bob Marley : )

3 comments:

Harper Happenings said...

Great outlook. we are going bowling on Saturday. We are meeting at Pei Wei on 10400 South at 5:30 and going bowling after. I hope you can make it. So far we have us, Brett, and Jared. We are doing this date style so If you can find a sitter that would be great! Hope you can make it!
Steph

Lisa D said...

Does Kinlee sing Bob Mahley? If so you gotta get that on video!

Unknown said...

Thanks for your wisdom! I also love Bob, I listen to him any time I need a lift; that's one of my favorites of his. I definitely know that things work out the way they're supposed to; our long wait for Dylan was so worth it! I learned a lot in that whole process...