Sunday, October 26, 2008

Party's, Pumpkin Patches and tons of cute kids...

Baby Ryker (eat your hearts out ladies!)
Baby Dylan (don't you just love those eyelashes and lips!)


For the past two years, Derk and I have put on a little neighborhood Halloween get together at our house (outside of course :) We also invited a few friends and also my sister in laws family (which is like our family as well). This year the turnout was not good at all... We were a little disapointed. Out of 110 houses that we placed flyers at, only 7 families came. Hmm... Next year, we are just gonna do friends and family and a few neighbor friends. For those who did come, we had a grand time. The kids looked so adorable in their costumes. I took so many pics, I could only pick and chose a few to put on here. After we got all cleaned up from the shin dig, we went to the pumpkin patch on 9000 S. and 2200 W. It's fun to push the kids around in wheelbarrows and pick out a few pumpkins. A little tradition we now do.

4 comments:

Lisa D said...

I love your costumes- you guys look great!

Melinda said...

thanks again it was fun and turned out great!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for inviting us, everyone looked so cute. I couldn't steal the pic of just me & Dylan. Oh well.

Leesee Girlyfield said...

How fun! Love the costumes! Derk's tat's pretty awesome!