Saturday, November 1, 2008

Rock On!!!

Aunt Misty and Kinlee.


Rock on!
Another Halloween come and gone! Can't believe it's November now. This Halloween we dressed up like punk rockers. Well, sort of... Kinlee was a "punk rocker ballerina." I was just a punk rocker (more like punky brewster with my hair) and Derk was a butt rocker. We had a lot of running around to do and it was a busy night. My sister in law "Aunt Misty" made witches brew for the kids so we went to their house first. Then we went to my parents house and hung out for about an hour, then it was on to Derks aunts house to see the McDermaid bunch. It was fun, but next year I think we are going to stick to the witches brew at Mistys then come back and let Kinlee trick or treat in our neighborhood.

5 comments:

wrights said...

So cute! you go girl that was so yesterday you are so ontop of that. I'm with you on staying home next year. Its alot harder with 3 kids enough pleasing everyone else . If they want to see THEM come on over to our house right? lol

Lisa D said...

That witch really wants Derk- you better watch out Kim!

Lisa D said...

Apparently I am not very observant- did you leave Facebook??? Hey, a detective might be calling you guys with questions about Colby....just a heads up.

jill said...

I love the punk rockers!! I tried to get Joe to dress up!! Sounds like you guys had a great holiday!! We will definitely go out for sushi!!

The Bevans said...

We missed you guys trick-or-treating!