Friday, May 13, 2011

Zoo with friends :)

Last year I purchased a zoo pass for the girls and I. We used it a ton. Probably at least once every other week. With as much as we have gone there, my girls never seem to get bored. This year i decided to renew our pass again. It is quite the drive from our new house BUT will be something to keep us entertained all year long. We even go in the winter and get all bundled up! Our friends invited us to go with them the other night and we were happy to join them.













4 comments:

The Hanson Family said...

Looks like so much fun...

Modern Family said...

Rob asked me if I wanted to go in on a zoo pass with him, so I have one too! We'll have to go together.

The Larson Fam said...

Kim these pic's are darling. I love how you edited them and Brightryn's dress is adorable:)

Matty and Jen-i said...

I just got a zoo pass too and I hope I use it like you do :) Maybe we could go together! I LOVE how you edited these pics! You are so talented! I can't believe how grown up and beautiful your girls look. It seems like yesterday you were blogging that you were pregnant with Brighton. I'm glad you commented that you felt back to a routine in 3-4 months. That gives me hope.. only 1-2 more months. lol It's definently a hard adjustment to have two kids.