Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Just because...

Took the girls to Liberty Park today to play. I am all over taking advantage of this nice weather and know that soon we will be cooped up inside going stir crazy. As usual I had my camera in tow! Kinlee is my little poser (most of the time). She just does her pose, I snap away. Brightyn, wants nothing to do with the camera. If I try to set her down, as soon as I can get back far enough to take the picture, she is already up and away.





Trying to get a picture of the two of them together... IMPOSSIBLE.
Check out these outtakes!

Her new favorite thing to do! Oh brother :)

Hmm... What else is going on... Just staying busy. Started back to work at Carters last week. So glad I decided to go back. They are my little work family and I love the clothes, the customers, and the people I work with.



Traded this:

For this:

In June we sold our 2006 Mazda 3 for the CX7. Which we bought used. It was a 2007. Not long after buying it we were having a little buyers remorse. It was a gas hog (thanks to the turbo engine) and started having several problems. Battery kept dying (eroded cables), there was some electrical problems (the emergency brake light kept flashing on even though the brake was not on), and come to find out some other problem with a ticking/knocking sound while the car idled. SO... we decided we were done. We went back to the 3, which we loved, and got a more upgraded version of our previous. LOVE it! Bought a 2010 with 115 miles on it. No regrets this time around. We can do without the gas guzzler and since we know we are DONE having kids, we really don't need anything bigger.

2 comments:

Modern Family said...

I love the "outtake" pictures, Kinlee is smiling & Brightyn is irritated in all of them!

Love your new car too! It was nice to get together for dinner last night, we need to hang out with the kids some time soon. Love ya!

James, Marty and Ryker said...

The Halloween pictures are super cute of the girls!