Thursday, September 23, 2010

Walking, tantrums and big sisters...

I have been so busy lately blogging about everyone else, and their pictures, that I often neglect my own stuff. Here is a little of what is going on!


Brightyn finally started walking about a week ago. 13 months old. She gets better with each day that passes. She no longer crawls, she just prefers to walk all over now. She is getting more stable on her feet and can walk for longer distances.


Here she is throwing a fit because I told her no more "candies" (a.k.a. cupcake sprinkles). Must be a girl thing?


Kinlee has a new hobby. Carrying Brightyn all over. I never let her until recently. Brightyn doesn't seem to mind (most of the time) and I think it is kind of funny because Kinlee only weighs like 9 pounds more than Brightyn. Gotta love big sissies!

4 comments:

Lisa D said...

LOVE the tantrum pics- that gave me a good laugh for the day!

Melinda said...

So cute! That is so fun Brightyn is walking and that kinlee carries her all over:) What are you doing with the walker?? If you are selling it, I will buy it from ya:) Let me know.

The Hanson Family said...

Such cute girls!

the cole family said...

I have to say that Brightyn's sad & crying face is almost just as cute as her smiley & happy face!

What a great pic of your mama in the post below,

I already can't wait for next summer!