Friday, March 5, 2010

FIVE on Friday

Lately I have been needing some inspiration for my blog. Then I saw someone had a "FIVE on Friday" where every Friday they posted about 5 random things... So today, I am posting about 5 things I love! I am going to try and do this every Friday, so we will see how it goes.
Bathtime with Big DeeDee and Little DeeDee

Fun times in Brightyns "CRIB"

Finger puppets every night before bed.

I love Kinlee's teeth. It is pretty much a given she will need braces one day like Derk and I both had. ONe day she will go through that akward phase and all I can do is help her get through it by letting her know how beautiful she is and how much she is loved.

I love the green spot in Kinlee's left eye, under her pupil. And, yes, that is eyeshadow :) Her new favorite thing in the morning.

4 comments:

Bailey Family said...

cute I love that idea post! I might have to copy you and do something like that. cute pictures of the girlies!! Fun doing hand puppets, i bet they love that

the cole family said...

what a great idea. i do hope you keep it up!

and where did you get that bath seat that Brightyn is in? i haven't seen one of those (haven't looked either) but it looks like it'd be SO nice!

Young Family said...

Love the tub pic. Can't wait for that. Reagan asked me if Kade would bite her and I said well yes, one day he will and she said good thing I know how to bite hard :( And on the teeth factor..all little kids have cute teeth!

Modern Family said...

That is a great idea. I haven't really been in blog mode for a while, as you can tell! I should copy you.