Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Growing like a weed...


Brightyn had her 6 month well check today. For the record she weighs in at a whopping 16 lbs. 8 oz. and is 27 1/2 inches long. Her weight is in the 70% and she is so long that she is off the charts for her height. I never knew until recently that there is a separate growth chart for girls and boys... Interesting. Compared to Kinlee at 6 months... Kinlee was 15 lbs. 7.5 oz. and 26 3/4 inches. Looks like the nickname of Chubba Bubba suits her well :)

3 comments:

Lisa D said...

I guess I didn't realize that either! Brigg was 28 inches at his 6 month check up but that puts him in the 92nd percentile.

Matty and Jen-i said...

Holy cow, I wonder if she'll be tall when she's older. Sam is also off the charts in height.. maybe they can hook up down the road ;) I love the recent pics you took of her. They are so creative!

the cole family said...

@ Kim ~ I haven't seen a word verification like THAT, but I have seen some wild ones. that's hilarious!!

Yes. We're definitely going to the reunion. I'd be sad if I missed a chance to see everyone again!