Sunday, January 24, 2010

Kinlee turns 3!

WOW! My little baby is 3 years old now. We had 2 birthday parties for her this year. Friday night (her actual birthday) we had a little get together with some neighborhood friends. The kids had fun hitting the pinata (although I don't think they got the point until all the candy came pouring out). Saturday night was the big family party at Jumping Jacks. It was a little hard getting pics of all the kids because they were running around all over having a blast... Having Kinlee around has made for some fun times. She is my best buddy in the whole wide world. No joke. We go everywhere together and have since day 1. She is like my other half. She is my personal model/practice girly when I take pics... She can strike any pose at any given moment. She has been driving me nuts lately, and acts like a maniac sometimes (mostly when Brightyn is around), but I TRY and remind myself it is her age. I have a feeling the threes will be a challenging year. Among other things, Kinlee has started gymnastics, and we will see how that goes. I would like to put her in dance maybe come summer but we really can't afford both, so it will have to be one or the other, depending on which one she likes better. I got her on a list to start preschool this fall. It is so weird to think she will be doing that soon. She really is so smart, and says things everyday that just amaze me. She loves to watch Tom and Jerry and Scooby Doo, her fav. movies right now are Bolt and any of the Ice Age movies. Kinlee was officially potty trained at 2 years and 7 months (right about the time Brightyn came) and has not had ONE accident since. I am so proud of her and how big she is. We have her 3 year checkup tomorrow and her first dentist appt. Tuesday. Here's to the next year :)
> The Gang






3 comments:

Lisa D said...

I love the look on Brightyn's face when you are going down the slide- that is hilarious!! Hey where are Brightyn's 5 month pics??

Looks like you guys had tons of fun for Kinlee's birthday- what a lucky girl!

Bailey Family said...

Cute Kinlee! Happy birthday! Thanks for inviting us to the party it was lots of fun. Also, it was a blast spending saturday with you thanks for letting me tag along. We need to go take some pictures now:)

Modern Family said...

Kinlee's party was fun, thanks for inviting Dylan. I can't wait til he's a little older & I don't have to watch him all the time.

Kinlee is such a cute, smart & spunky little thing; reminds me of her mom!