Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Chubba turns 4 months

Today marks the date. 4 months to be exact, that my little chubba bubba was born. She weighs 14 lbs (60%) and is 25 1/2 in. (95%) tall. Brightyn is the best sleeper at night. She usually hits the sack between 8 and 9 and will sleep until 4 or 5, get up have a bottle and then sleep until 8 or so. SO nice. During the day she is more notorious for catnapping. I am trying to get her on somewhat of a schedule and it seems to be slowly coming into place. I think kids need somewhat of a routine and plus it makes it easier for me to schedule my day if I know about when she needs to be getting her naps in :) Makes for a happier day for all. Brightyn absolutely adores Kinlee. She follows her every move and laughs at her. We even moved Kinlee's carseat next to Brightyn's so they could be closer. Brightyn will just sit and stare at Kinlee and eat her fingers. We are so lucky to have such cute and fun girls.
Here is one of her 4 month pics. To see the rest, check out my photo blog.
www.everylittlethingphotography.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Modern Family said...

She is so adorable! I can't wait to watch her & Kinlee grow up together & be best friends. I can't believe she's already 4 months old!

Bailey Family said...

what a stinkin cutie! Ah i love the new picture! Way to go at capturing a darling shot of that little sweetie! I feel likes its been forever since I have seen you guys... oh wait it has:) Lets change that?

Matty and Jen-i said...

I cannot believe she is already 4 months! It seems like yesterday you were pregnant. Probably not for you. haha What a great pic! She is gorgeous and those blue eyes! aw.....