Monday, August 10, 2009

Benson Grist Mill...











I have been wanting to take a little road trip to this place since last fall. It is called Benson Grist Mill and is located in Tooele County. It's just a little old mill and some old bldgs. (I was thinking it would be like Gardner Village but it's not). I brought along my little poser/model and we walked around for a while to check things out. It was fun, but not sure if it was worth the drive. Either way, I got some great pics (I think I like these better than the 2 1/2 year pics I took of Kinlee last month so I may need to switch these out...) If you ever get bored, and want to take a drive to this place, you just take I-80 westbound. Get off at the Stansbury Park exit, then follow that road until you get to SR-138 and turn right. The Mill is about a mile down the road.




































































3 comments:

Lisa D said...

You do the cutest stuff with Kinlee's hair! I can't believe how old she looks in these pics.

Melinda said...

those turned out so so cute!! You are so good at taking cute pics! SHe is so good for you to pose her like that!

Modern Family said...

I love these pics & the other ones you took. You're a great photographer & she is a great model, you can't go wrong!