Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The last few days of nice weather...



















Kinlee and I went to Liberty Park today. She LOVED the leaves. We were throwing them all over and I was swinging her around. It was beautiful!!! We are taking advantage EVERY day this week and doing a different park each day... Yesterday was WJ Park, today was Liberty Park, and I think tomorrow I will do Copperton Park. Not sure what the rest of the week has in store, but we will make sure that whatever we do is outside!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those pictures of Kinlee are so cute, she looks like she's having a blast. I'm loving the nice fall we are having this year, but I would like to do some pictures for our Christmas cards with snow in them...I guess I'll have to wait.

The Staggs said...

I didn't get your email. What is your address again? I think this sunday would work. Any time after 2pm if possible. Thanks!!