Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Thoughts...

So I am not sure how many people know this about me, but recently I have been becoming more and more interested in photography. I love to take pictures, especially of people, and at some point down the road (soon hopefully) I would like to start this up as a hobby and possible side job. I have a pretty creative side to me, I just have not ever put it to much use. I have started another blog where I am going to be posting some of my pictures. Check it out: http://kimberlydanae.blogspot.com/. I am in the market for a new camera (hopefully a Nikon) and I am wondering if anyone would be interested in letting me take some "free" family pics, or pics of your kids to use as part of my "portfolio" that I want to create. I will let everyone know when I get my new camera and you can be my guinea pigs and I will give you any and all pics I take for free on a disc.

6 comments:

Melinda said...

that is such a cute pic of kinlee:) I think that is awesome you want to do that and of course I would let you take pics of Mikell! Good luck on finding a camera!!

Young Family said...

I think your pictures are fabulous. Photography is a gift so use it because you always have adorable pictures. I think anyone would let you take cute pictures :)

Unknown said...

That is the cutest picture of Kinlee, you're very good & I'll let you take pictures of us any time.

Brittnie or "Bert" said...

I would love to have my family be your first shots of your sucessful career. You'd do a great job at it. Let me know when and where and we'll be there!

Lisa D said...

I love that picture of Kinlee- great work! She makes such a cute model!

Melanie said...

Hey Kim, I found your blog from Melinda's. If you need anyone else to take pictures of, you're welcome to take some of Mason. I would love it!