Saturday, September 20, 2008

"You don't marry someone you can live with, you marry the person who you cannot live without."


My grandmother Anne, mom, me and Mel (my not so little sis)

Derk and I on Friday Night at Organ Loft.

Derk and I on Saturday night at Willow Creek Country Club.

Derk and his mom Kathy.

This weekend was a little hectic. We had two weddings that we attended. The first one was my friend Jamie. She was married at a Catholic Church and then had a reception at a place called "Eddison Street/Organ Loft". It was in a shady part of town, and the place has been there for ages (says my dad), but it was such a fun time. On Saturday night, Derks good friend Bryan got married and had a reception at Willow Creek Country Club. It was pretty fancy, made my wedding look more like a BBQ. HaHa!

No comments: