Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"Moo Moo's"

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Today Kinlee and I went to Wheeler Farm. It is free to get in, and I figured that we better go one more time before the cold weather comes. In between chasing the chickens around and looking at the "moo moo's", Kinlee was a good sport and let me get a few cute pics of her. I do not know what I am going to do this Winter with Kinlee. She constantly wants to go outside and play. I guess we will be spending lots of time at Southtowne Mall going on the Merry Go Round, and playing in Dinoland. If anyone has any fun indoor ideas or fun places to go, let me know...

1 comment:

the cole family said...

Sounds like you'll be needing some good quality snow boots, pants, gloves, jacket, and hat for you little one!!!

You guys will have lots of fun building snowmen!