Friday, August 29, 2008

A daughter is a little girl that grows up to be a friend...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Take time to smell the flowers...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Kinlee and I went to Gardner Village today. I love to spend time with just the two of us. They have a petting zoo with goats, and pigs and rabbits and other animals. They also have horse rides which Kinlee absolutely loves. "Charlie" was the mini horse that Kinlee got to ride on today. Kinlee just adores the animals, and I am sure they love her high pitch screams of joy in their ears. There are so many cute places to take pictures at Gardner Village, I probably got carried away. Owell... Oh yah, we are leaving for Disneyland on Tuesday so we are counting down the days. Don't be jealous!

4 comments:

jill said...

What cute pictures, I love that black and white and the color of her outfit. Is that from your camera or did you do that off of a website? Very cute!!! She has turned into such a darling little girl!!

Unknown said...

Your pictures are so cute! You're all high tech, you'll have to show me how you did them. Have fun in Disneyland, don't get sick!

Brittnie or "Bert" said...

Kinley looks like such a little girl. Have fun in Disneyland, I am jealous. We couldn't go cause we are going to Disney world in October. Kinley will have such a blast and you will love watching her face light up. Have fun and be safe!

Leesee Girlyfield said...

Cute blog!!! I had no idea you even had one. I love these pics. Kinlee is so adorable. We miss you guys! A BBQ sounds fun. Hopefully we can come.