Friday, June 18, 2010

Brightyn turns 10 months...

My not so little Brightyn turned 10 months yesterday. Alot has changed over the past month.

If you are wondering, yes, I love to edit all my pics. Here is a before/after shot with come color correction and sharpening...

SOOC (straight out of camera)

Edited Version


You used to want me to rock you to sleep... Now you prefer to dink around in your crib until you fall asleep on your own. I am still lucky some nights where you will fall asleep in my arms.
-You are a love of any and all animals. Your favorite animal is a dog.

-You can say Duck "DUT" and Moon "MUN" and if we ask you what a doggie says you make your own version of a bark. It amazes me how smart you are and how fast you learn new things.

-You are so close to crawling... Doing the army scoot right now.

-You are starting to give up baby food and prefer big girl food now. You also only drink 1 bottle a day and the rest of your milk is from a sippy cup :)

-When you get mad at Kinlee and scream at her it sounds like you are saying "aggie" so we nicknamed Kinlee "sister Aggie".

-You are such a lover and a good baby. We love you :)

* More pics to come soon...

5 comments:

the cole family said...

Aww! What a sweetheart you have! It kinda made me sad though, thinking that before long my precious little Maysie will be all big like your Brightyn!

Lisa D said...

Brigg started getting so excited when I pulled your blog up- he must remember who Brightyn is!! :) That's awesome Brightyn is down to one bottle a day- way to go!

The Hanson Family said...

She is such a beautiful baby. Both of your girls are...you gonna have any more?

Zabriskie Family said...

I love the picture of Brightyn. She is so cute!!

Bailey Family said...

love that picture!! She is getting so big and as cute as ever!