Friday, June 5, 2009

The Name Game...

So from the time we found out we were having a girl, the name "Berklee" came to mind and that is what we have been calling our soon to be little one... Well, the other day I thought of the name Brighton (which I always thought would be cool for a boy), and then I saw a little girl named Brighton. They spelled it Brightyn, and I freakin love it! So I wanted to see what everyone thought. Which do you like better, and why? A little history behind Brighton... I grew up learning to ski and snowboard there. It is the ONLY place I will go still to this day. Not only does it represent Utah, but it holds memories for me. (Emily, you know what I mean). So let me know what you think. "Brightyn"!

9 comments:

Melanie said...

I love Brightyn!! I love that it has a special meaning to you, too. Berklee is a really cute name, but my vote is for Brightyn :)

Melinda said...

I love brightyn! So cute:) Berklee is cute too. But Berklee and Kinlee sound so much alike you may be mixing them yp all the time.

Melinda said...

PS I LOVE that pic of Kinlee and Derk...percious!! I need to have you do our family pics next month before I get too HUGE!!!

Unknown said...

Yes, I do know what the memories are! Good times. I would have to vote for Brightyn, it is so cute & so you! LOVE your new header pic!

edwards family said...

I like Brightyn. Not a huge fan of Berklee, only because Melissa named her puppy many years ago Berkly. So that's what I think of. But I like Brightyn better anyway. GOOD LUCK

Young Family said...

I couldn't get past the Berk/Derk so I'm saying Brighton. My friends niece is named that and I always thought that was really cute. Whichever name she "looks" like, I'm sure she'll be the bomb.

Russell Posse said...

Im thinkin Brightyn. Don't get me wrong I love Berklee. But I think the name Brightyn is so original for a girl and goes sooo cute with Kinlee.

Duffin Family said...

I like Brightyn better. Berklee just makes me think of the annoying girl on Saved by the Bell!

Duffin Family said...

I was just looking at your photography blog and your pictures are amazing!!! What program do you use to edit your pictures? I need to figure out how to do the black and white while hiliting a few details. Any tips?