Monday, April 13, 2009

Fun times, family, and goodies!


We had quite a fun Easter! Derk and I had ordered a trampoline for Kinlee that was supposed to be her birthday present (back in January) but we decided to wait until Easter to put it up. The weather was perfect for a little jumping around. Derks parents came over in the morning and we let Kinlee hunt for "eggies". We also bought her a little Dora scooter since she is always eyeing up the one her neighbor friend Eric has. After Kinlee took her nap, we went over to my parents house to hang out. My step dads son Jordan and his wife and baby made a surprise visit. My moms best friend Sandy and her husband Rod also flew in from Arkansas to spend the weekend with everyone, so it was a lot of fun seeing everyone. My brother Sheldon, his wife Megan and my sister Mel were also there of course! After we left my parents, we went over to Derks parents house to see our little nephews Parker and Dawson... We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day, and nicer weather to kickstart springtime.

5 comments:

Melinda said...

cute! Looks like fun we will have to come over and jump sometime!! Mikell would love that!

Unknown said...

Rob says sorry about the trampoline assembly! It looks like you guys had a good Easter; I bet Kinlee was excited.

Bailey Family said...

so cute! Looks like you had a great easter! I want to come over and jump on the tramp! Looks like Kinlee loves it! Lets plan dinner soon!

the cole family said...

Isn't a child's life wonderful? Full of holidays and presents? HAPPY EASTER!

jill said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun Easter!! I love looking at all your cute pictures, I need to find out how you do your backgrounds so cute!!! Congratulations on your next little girl!! That will be so fun to have a little sister for Kinlee