Monday, March 16, 2009

Everyone... Meet "Berklee"

> This is the babies bum showing in between the legs. Notice there is NO penis :)-



We finally got to find out today what the sex of our baby was. We tried Friday but the baby would not move into the right position. After throwing down half a redbull (I figured that would have the baby moving plenty!) we found out today we are having another girl! We are very excited, but at the same time we know this is the last child we will have (we only want 2) so we know we will never know what it is like to have a boy. I told Derk he better start saving now for the weddings! The name we have picked out is going to be Berklee (unless something else that we absolutely love) comes along. We also thought about naming her Kamrin, but decided Berklee was fun.


10 comments:

Dani said...

Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you!

Melinda said...

yeah congrats!!I am happy she was in the right position today! And yea for not painting!

The Staggs said...

I LOVE IT!!! Yay...congratulations. Hopefully I'll get to find out in 4 more weeks since that's how far behind you I am. And I love the name!!

The Bevans said...

Cute name! I am excited to see another pretty girl of yours.

Lisa D said...

A girl!!! I guess she will have to be Brigg's girlfriend instead! :)

the cole family said...

Congrats!! Another girl!!! Just as I predicted! hehehe JK. Both names, Berklee and Kamrin are totally adorable! The picture with her ankles crossed is soooooooo CUTE! I really can't wait to have another! You're making be really baby hungry!

Unknown said...

I was right! I love the profile ultrasound pictures, so cute. Little Berklee will complete your family perfectly.

The Larson Fam said...

Congrats!

edwards family said...

Congrats, McDermaid family! Can't wait to meet baby Berklee.

Anonymous said...

I am really excited for your family! The name is cute, is looks like you are sticking with "lee". So if Berklee doesn't workout, you can use my name Jana Lee.....just kidding. Let me know if you need anything!