Monday, October 20, 2008

On the farm...



Today Kinlee and I went to Wheeler Farm. I am going to be taking some family pictures for some friends of ours on Wednesday (or at least attempting to) and I wanted to scope out the area for ideas. As usual, Kinlee was my practice. When we were leaving, I saw the most horrible thing happen... There was a handicapped boy in a wheelchair next to this little stream. All of a sudden he rolled towards it, and his entire wheelchair toppled sideways into the water and he was stuck in it under the water. All of these people were running to help get him out. It was horrible! I was almost in tears. The poor kids parents were pretty shaken up. The kid was ok, but pretty rattled when they got him out of the water and out of his wheelchair.

6 comments:

jill said...

Those pictures are so cute!! It looks like there are some great spots for pictures!! I am so excited. What a horrible thing to happen to that poor little boy in the wheelchair!! How sad!!

Brittnie or "Bert" said...

Cute pictures! Thanks for the invite but we leave for Florida on the 24th. I'm sure you all will have a blast. Happy Halloween!!

the cole family said...

you are going to have lots of cute pictures of Kinlee to look back on. she is so cute!!!

Young Family said...

Great pics Kim, Kinlee will be such a perfect poser! but put a damper on it with that terrible story! I love Wheeler Farm (and of course we lived there this summer). There are great places for pictures. This sounds kind of weird but the Lion area of the Zoo had some way cute stones/walls, etc for cute pics too! Think of something fun for the girls next week :)

The Staggs said...

She is growing so fast. She looks different since I've seen her and it's been only a month. She's beautiful--and great pics. You're doing awesome!!! Will we see you at our Halloween party??

Erin Stones said...

What a scary story. I am glad to hear that he was alright! Cute pics!