Wednesday, August 20, 2008

"The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart."




Derk is out of town this week, so I decided it was the perfect opportunity to leave Kinlee with my parents and get out with my close girlfriends. We decided to go to the Porcupine Grill. They are right by the base of Big Cottonwood Canyon. (It's like this yuppie hangout) I have known these girls since 3rd grade. (with the exception of Heather-the one in green that moved here in 7th grade from California). We have all changed so much and are at different stages in our lives, but we try hard to stay in contact with one another and we cherish the friendship that we all have. It was a blast!

4 comments:

Melinda said...

SOUNDS FUN GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD TIME! anD YOUR BLOG LOOKS GREAT!! yoU ARE ALREADY A PRO!!

the cole family said...

Aw - totally fun! I'm a little jealous you all have stayed in touch so well. I've lost touch with most everyone from highschool - and definitely elementary! Sheesh - I suck. :)

I'm sorry to hear that cute little Kinlee had a fever. We've been lucky enough to avoid those so far. Audrey is feeling better - she's been napping at least once a day and she slept all night last night!!! Yeah! I guess the Vicks & the humidifier did the trick...

I am excited for Audrey to begin crawling, walking, and talking but it's a little scary to think about. :)

Love you!

the cole family said...

Oh yeah...I CAN'T WAIT to see what you made for Audrey!!! :) :)

Unknown said...

That was fun, we definitely need to make sure to do it more often! Thanks for sharing your pics, I will remember to bring my camera next time.